Posts by iTzNiitro
14 posts total, newest first.
m0d_n00beit v1.4 [UNDETECTED, CONTROLLER, CONFIG]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - The placement of the mod menu is awfulA bit Smarter : Multihack 3.2b [Public] [Aimbot-ESP]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - The moderators on this part of the forum are not doing their job at all, it takes way to long for them to approve.. I do understand that they have a life, but 10 hours and not approved? Thats very bad. They are simply noEZfrags CS:GO Multihack v5.2 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Mr.Aimz;10791793]
Do you think I'm some retarded kid?[/QUOTE]
I am sorry, but it looks like it.Pureosouza's Glow ESP 1.0in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Looks good, but theres already alot of these.Extreme Injector v3.3in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=FaZe d00d;10535877]Norton is an awful anti-virus, of course its going to detect it as a trojan, it injects ram into exes, of course its gonna think its a trojan,[/QUOTE]
Doesn't look like you know what Norton is,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.