Posts by Yourself_
5 posts total, newest first.
Look at this shit Lol.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - Maxijack himself were often accused of botting.
He really shouldn't be making videos anyways, it's funny how pathetically little he knows about the game.MYST REALM v1.3 | NEW GUI | AUTO RELOG | THE NEW GENERATION OF BOTTINGin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I've noticed an "anti cheat detection" option in the menu. Just wondering what exactly it does (I assume sending randomised packets), if that's the case wouldn't the technique raise suspicion?Uses of username & password lists?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - I've seen those around a lot and I'm not sure of their purpose. Would one be able to claim the accounts for themselves using a password-username combination tester?Le Bot 8.3in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Does the speed hack show for other people?Le Bot 8.1in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Hey, I have an issue with this software :(
So, after some times of botting, I found that the screen freezes and all entities on the map (Monsters and players) disappeared, however other players still show up. I can stil
Showing the 5 most recent posts.