Posts by Food
293 posts total, newest first.
FOOD'S - SE SERVICE - | HP | LOGITECH | FITBIT | - 30% OF RETAIL PRICEin User Services - [QUOTE=xendy123;13709135]Logitech g933? and also the steering wheel[/QUOTE]
Yes can do both. (exception: g933 cant be done to US).FOOD'S - SE SERVICE - | HP | LOGITECH | FITBIT | - 30% OF RETAIL PRICEin User Services - [QUOTE=Apii1150;13703951]Adding looking to get Megablast / or Logitech wheel possible 920 or Fitbit Blaze ?? Retails maybe ???[/QUOTE]
I cannot do the Megablast. I can do the Logitech wheel and it comes in retail and theFOOD'S - SE SERVICE - | HP | LOGITECH | FITBIT | - 30% OF RETAIL PRICEin User Services - Vouch Copies are both taken.FOOD'S - SE SERVICE - | HP | LOGITECH | FITBIT | - 30% OF RETAIL PRICEin User Services - [QUOTE=MistahChuot;13701921]yea pretty sure he meant only monitors only up to 27inch too non gaming monitor like the e240 or so.[/QUOTE]
I can do above 27 inch(excluding omens).
- - - Updated - - -FOOD'S - SE SERVICE - | HP | LOGITECH | FITBIT | - 30% OF RETAIL PRICEin User Services - [QUOTE=ParallelOfficial;13699690]US Only? Keen on HP to Australia if you can. 100+ orders per week[/QUOTE]
Hi, I can do HP to australia, added on IM.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Michaelnokz;13699567]Very interested if
Showing the 5 most recent posts.