Posts by TheMrFoX
11 posts total, newest first.
I hate everything.in Flaming & Rage - What is a girl? Oh that thing that destroys peoples lives when they least expect it.
Only if you're unlucky enough to run into a bad apple though, that's why I never had one yet already got enough stress to deal with.Do you think a guy and a girl should contribute financially 50/50?in Flaming & Rage - Only if she's worth it, I would never share my bank account though literally asking for trouble in this day of age.how do you feel about the world right nowin General - The world itself is in a bad shape and we're just making it worse.
Earth's resources are rapidly depleting from (some of) our luxury lifestyles.
Main problem is capitalism and nobody giving a single damn, which kinXiaomi 13in General - Just get a pro one second hand in good condition, tends to be a lot cheaper.
You also get to spy on their pictures if they didn't wipe it properly. bobo
I wouldn't suggest a Xiaomei phone though unless you don't miFIFA World Cup 2022in General - Sadly France didn't win, they really deserved to win.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.