Posts by <<NK>>
94 posts total, newest first.
Down your friends! DDosing-Service [ 9+ Gbps] [300sec] [Vouch copies!]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - You're most likely breaking the DDoSers ToS, most and almost all of them don't allow people to resell their service.MAJ2 5 PERMS QUICK SALEin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I'll start the offer off with 25k nx.
I remember purchasing accounts off you before and the trade went successful, down to deal with you again.Down your friends! DDosing-Service [ 9+ Gbps] [300sec] [Vouch copies!]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=IcountToThree;7902152]Honestly though, spending $5 for 5 minutes for a "service" You're better off just starting a subscription with a stresser because $5 will get you a month.
This guy just buys the services anDayZ Automatic Key Shop - $1.75 [CHEAP] [INSTANT]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Prince of Persia;7261057]It's not even in your spam?[/QUOTE]
Not even in my spam inbox, it's not in my email.
I have an in-use key from your service and no information yet what so ever about my ticket that I sJoshos Key Shop[$1.50][Auto-Buy][Cheap][Instant][Trusted]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Within 30 minutes Josho got back to me and replaced my used cd key with a new one, great service, I highly recommend purchasing from this user.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.