Posts by CoderNever
1,198 posts total, newest first.
Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Othersin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Very polite and fast. Any issues that came up were very quickly addressed by the seller. Vouch.I Miss Modding... And Might Have An Ideain Combat Arms Mod Discussion - [QUOTE=LilGho$t;12488899]Sure, I'll get in touch with you on Skype. And I was responding to CodeNever about the SQL in C# stuff lol I mean, you could do SQL queries in C#, but just because it can be done does not mean thI Miss Modding... And Might Have An Ideain Combat Arms Mod Discussion - supercarz1991 I'm not sure how advanced you what this PHP system, or if you already completed. If you need a way to query a database securely from c# send me a PM and I can help spec it out..DLL Help!in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - If you know C++ well I'm assuming you have visual studio, can create a win32 project, define DllMain and have a thread running form it to call you code from. After that its just pretty much modifying the memory with eithhi guys ,i m a af hacker forn china,i need a helpin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - It's a very slight chance that someone is just going to give you the code. However, if you have any questions about it, I will try my best to answer.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.