Posts by HelloBye
9 posts total, newest first.
Super Knife!!!in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Uhh Corn, Can you help me with the kukri super knife, Whenever I download kukri mods a Virus appears, when I download m9 mods I don't have viruses reply please the thing I get is WinRAR: Diagnostic message Reply asap pls[FINALLY] M16A3-MiNiGun M134 as default wep. [Download it now]in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - What old filds dumb buttCA Hook 12/10/09in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Patched for meWhy did you start using hacks?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - 2 piss people off and own the betches[Release; June 19] Hacks + Instructional Video + Downloadin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I keep getting viruses because of the fucking Symantec Endpoint protection I turned it off and It it still detected the ded39_9 thingy dll
Showing the 5 most recent posts.