Posts by Maple1134
11 posts total, newest first.
What MW2 Private servers are out there Except alter IWNET?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=Archangel;2357608]I will set some things up later today ;)
Ill keep you guys *******d.[/quote]
keep me what?![Tut] Make Old Hacks Work Againin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Why can't someone make another private server? Fuck AlterIwalterIWnet windowsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Before I couldn't change the title because they patched it but now I can :DalterIWnet windowsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - They are so desparate[Release] Basic Hax 24 July '10in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=AIMatHEAD;2338693]first of all i was not even talking to you so stay out of peoples conversations... you just want in on the drama.. and second i have not posted any threads on my discovery.. so dont say im a atte
Showing the 5 most recent posts.