Posts by adhikari
24 posts total, newest first.
how do i update server on vpsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - still cant find it outthow do i update server on vpsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=Ambition;13182224]You can either do your work on VPS, or just copy and paste the source onto it. Turn off the firewall and then you can connect to it and play.[/QUOTE]
When I rebuild solution without making any ehow do i update server on vpsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - how do i update server on vps? everytime i try to, i keep gettin an errorwserver.exe errorin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=Ambition;13173210]Just delete everything off the VPS, and use the current file you have. Must rebuild, not just build.[/QUOTE]
Fixed!
//10 charwserver.exe errorin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=Ambition;13172170]Then that is the issue. You have to download the .net framework and then rebuild the solution. Then it should be done.[/QUOTE]
I got a good rebuild, all 9 succeeded. Since I am using VPS, I move
Showing the 5 most recent posts.