Posts by nandhugp
81 posts total, newest first.
Very simple work[$5 an hour]in Work & Job Offers - So I just need someone to message on facebook pages. You have to have a facebook account and you just need a search a keywword i give you. then there will be a list of pages and go to each and every page and copy paste tNeed Install + Review for andorid and iOS appin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I need people who have Android or iOS phone to install an app and leave a review. It justs 10 minutes of your time.
Paying
$0.6 for Tier 1 Countries: US, UK, Canada, Australia
$0.3 for Tier 2 Countries
$0.15 for Tier 3 Need someone with Good English.[A person who have English as mother tongue]in Work & Job Offers - So I need few people who know english very well. The work is simple. Write a review for a product in about 5 lines and you will get paid.
I pay $0.25 per review and I give 20 -30 reviews daily. So abt $5 a day. I onlNeed a skilled gamerin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=MagniHova;11122769]games per your request or anything they want?[/QUOTE]
Anything they wantNeed a skilled gamerin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=MagniHova;11122723]What is it for exactly?[/QUOTE]
I need them to record the games they are playing.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.