Posts by Kia8
282 posts total, newest first.
Custom Spotify Premium w/ Warranty [PP/CRYPTO]in Shops - Took about 3 minutes from start to finish to buy 3 months; super fast, super easy!! Well worth the money.ROTMG Scam Tool v1.1in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=vive1022;10462129]can this get approvedby a mod so i can download it XD[/QUOTE]
Already been approved.Price Check on White Star Accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Damn, I remember having a system for coming up with how much an account should be worth, haha. While the account is worth around 300 (11 * 8/8s = 250ish), you probably won't get any offers in that range that are legitimaPC AND Selling Yellow Star Account with UTS/Maxed chars for CSGO Itemsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=IShadowsX;10416478]Ganjalord lol no one buys accounts for that much (probs peeps not me too poor xD)[/QUOTE]
I've seen several accounts sell for over 100 to 200, though they normally had multiple 8/8s. It's gonnaNew Vouching Rulein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=spy222;9981890]Will I need to still post 20 posts even doh I'm a really old user?
Like I'm going to be selling soon and I don't want to be scammed so I wont go first but some else will have to risk but they wont a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.