Posts by reperion
10 posts total, newest first.
19.4 Mod Selector and hacked clientsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Build Failed what does that mean?60 FPS Cap for mod selectorin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Please note, I was expierementing with this in my mod selector and may have kept the FPS rate at 45. You can change 45 to whatever rate you want AFAIK.
Have fun and don't die. /gewd[/QUOTE]
About this :
Please not60 FPS Cap for mod selectorin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - how do you do this??? or add this???OFFICIAL REALM RELAY HELP THREADin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - won;t let me edit hostsRealmRelay setup Helpin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I need help with realmrelay. It says:
Add a new line to the file, with the following text:
127.0.0.1 ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
Where do I add new line:
# Copyright (c) 1993-2013 Microsoft Corp.
#
# Th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.