Posts by Fragwad
51 posts total, newest first.
Fragwad Vouchesin Vouches - Hey guys put your vouches here using this format :
Date:
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded:
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional:Are you kidding me with this bs?in CrossFire Discussions - Z8 is rigging this I swear, I bet the winners don't even get the ZP after seeing all those low ranks winning 200K-400K ZP and veteran players not winning jack on this jackpot.Corrupt? Farming/ZM Clanin CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - [QUOTE=brenysbee;9170074]That, rank. hahahaha xD Good luck tho[/QUOTE]
It's a new clan what do you expect and we got plenty of members right now, I need to buy member slots so I can fit more people into the clan.Farming Groupin CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - BUMP THIS UP!Corrupt? Farming/ZM Clanin CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - [QUOTE=killsomeonerijeka;9166594]apllyied...accept me pls[/QUOTE]
I accepted you.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.