Posts by Pyroflux
42 posts total, newest first.
Ponzi's Weapon Unlocker [Works for all versions of SF]in Soldier Front Hacks - [QUOTE=vamsikish;9548090]Does this only work on 64bit??[/QUOTE]
It doesn't work anymore as good as it worked the first day. Aeria patched the most guns.Weapon hack v1 - by Casper 2014in Soldier Front Hacks - What does OP actually mean?Weapon hack v1 - by Casper 2014in Soldier Front Hacks - [QUOTE=nealdelacruz10;9542592]I tried buying Templar Uzi, (pressed unlock) but it says "This weapon is for weapon bomb" shit. How do I fix this?[/QUOTE]
Do you have Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 installed on your PC?Weapon hack v1 - by Casper 2014in Soldier Front Hacks - [QUOTE=milkita22;9542077]what is the right process of injecting the hack?[/QUOTE]
There is no process for it. I'll explain how to inject it:
1. Open Aeria Ignite; (ignore this step if you don't have Ignite)
2. Start DFWeapon hack v1 - by Casper 2014in Soldier Front Hacks - [QUOTE=tomer4241king;9539086]its not working its say this weapon is only a weapon bomb[/QUOTE]
1. Or you don't have Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 installed;
2. Or you inject the hack wrong.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.