Posts by skatebone
23 posts total, newest first.
Public hack for MPGH - Announcement.in WarRock Discussions - Coding is for nubs - Programming is the word.
C++ is bullshit, it is not what the world is expecting in the real near future. I suggest you all switch to .net. Most coders don't know what a hook really is because they lZeas Public with aimbot 23/05/09in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=faros123;693036]Dude... Its still not approved!!! How should we be able to "thank you if it works" when it doesnt! Plus you dont take credit for it so why should the thanks go to you...[/quote]
Fine ur right ifZeas Public with aimbot 23/05/09in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=EndRiT;692847]Post a virus scan or I will personally ban you.[/quote]
IS this the way to thank people for posting hacks? Can you atleast use some manners when posting in this forum -.- You are a mod you should Zeas Public with aimbot 23/05/09in WarRock - International Hacks - ##############################
########### Public ###########
############# by #############
############ ZeaS ############
##############################
Features (Basic):
- No Fall Damage
- Superjump (ctrl)
[TuT] Invisible Glitchin WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=homojumala666;640752]I don't think so, but if K2 is so smart they would fix it idk
Nice work Bug :)[/quote]
Dude..they can't fix it -.- I m not 100% sure but this glitch may work on every multiplayer game an
Showing the 5 most recent posts.