Posts by TheMightyFall
0 posts total, newest first.
So VAC was enabled last update?in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - If you want to see a picture of IW saying that there was a security update lmkSo VAC was enabled last update?in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Vinsterom;9288366]I looked it up on google, there's no article stating Steam's VAC is enabled on Cod Ghosts. for PC.[/QUOTE]
Seriously man shut up, all you gotta do is read those little pop ups that come up wheCan I get banned or not?/Code of Conductin Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - So I went to play today and it said that they updated their security and anyone using third party software (hacks and such) will get banned and reported to steam, is this an idle threat? Or is it serious this time? have Is there any wall hacks that...in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - Are there any wallhacks that don't use Trinity Rocket ESP so that I can see the people with Off The Grid perk?
Also I'm looking for a force server host tool, it'd be cool if it had extra features too. Thanks guys
Showing the 4 most recent posts.