Posts by Cogbliz
18 posts total, newest first.
How to find fishing pointer ?in Trove Tutorials - found it:
00C1C8DC 04.08.2016How to find fishing pointer ?in Trove Tutorials - "8. Get the one with correct offsets : 0x8+0xb4+0x28+0x22c" what if its on PTS? I do not believe it is the same off-sets on PTS and live, I have tried to search with CE.MpPassiveFishingBot v1.9 : Auto-updating pointerin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Could you make a PTS-fish script as simple as this one? I love using this on live, but on PTS you can sell ancient scales for 150k+Working Trove Pointer Addresses (As of 3/18/16)in Trove Coding & Resources - Thank you so much!
How did you look for the new offsets? in the guides on these forums im told to "pick the one with offsett 144", but I never get any offsett with the value of 144.Trove PTS Fishing pointer.in Trove Coding & Resources - Hello people, i have been trying several times to get this fishing pointer for PTS. Fishing in PTS is extremely valueable, but i was more looking to learn just how to find the pointer.
I have checked out two tutorials
Showing the 5 most recent posts.