Posts by boddiebo100
7 posts total, newest first.
Angel Processor Login DCin MapleStory Help - Anyone else have any ideas or heard anything else about this situation?
How can I contact or send a thread to the owner?Angel Processor Login DCin MapleStory Help - I saw one post about deleting some Black Chipper (whatever its called) and HS files.
She said she deleted the Logs and Updates but I have no idea what files she was talking about,
She didn't specify.
Update: Tried runniAngel Processor Login DCin MapleStory Help - [QUOTE=ReMastered;9168989]The Angelic buster Male thing is client-sided so i highly doubt its affecting you. i had that problem once, but it was something wrong with my HS. But its weird that only one account of yours caAngel Processor Login DCin MapleStory Help - The error message I get is something about Memory Obstruction 0x0000000 to 0x000000 how do I fix this?
It's always after I get this error during gameplay that I cant log back in with AP.
Also could this problem be becausAngel Processor Login DCin MapleStory Help - [QUOTE=ReMastered;9168480]Just because you are banned from Maplestory doesn't mean you can't log into your nexon account, you are probably banned for obvious hacking.
But if you're 100% it's not your computer or Maplesto
Showing the 5 most recent posts.