Posts by SpiKe86
153 posts total, newest first.
CA Tunez (In-Game MP3 Player)in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [quote=willrulz188;4860427][/quote]
I was just about to say if your implying i stole your source that would be false., I have released a few programs on MPGH that most of the people liked, I'm seeing now that things haCA Tunez (In-Game MP3 Player)in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [quote=master131;4847600][/quote]
Erm, I had the file re-attatched before you even posted this post. By along shot (if you was refering to me reading debug messages)CA Tunez (In-Game MP3 Player)in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - omg i feel like sucha noob, i left one of the dll's out of the zip file re-uploading will have to wait for approval again. Sorry Guys!CA Tunez (In-Game MP3 Player)in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Is anyone else having issues with this because the issues that other people are posting is because they do not have .Net Framework 3.5 installed or didnt register the dll's sent with the application.. Hope everyone likesCA Tunez (In-Game MP3 Player)in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [quote=SkyLight;4842090][/quote]
I'm not going threw the trouble of making a video ;) but it works.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.