Posts by MrCade237
94 posts total, newest first.
psilent fix for SERVERSIDEin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Cyaegha;12176828]Yes! A fact is a joke![/QUOTE]
I put serverside console commands in my auto exec for my server! and it just happens to work without even touching sv_cheats 1 weird!psilent fix for SERVERSIDEin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=eth0s;12174331]"are you dumb
all cvars with the cheat flag gets reverted to its original number if sv_cheats is set back to 0"
people would access to cheat commands[/QUOTE]
I'm really hoping this is some kiQuack anti-cheat bypasser?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Platinum;12158780]
It got detected in less than a second...
People only make Lua cheats for some reason...I found around 10239102312 Lua cheats and 1 C++ cheat which was outdated...I don't understand whypsilent fix for SERVERSIDEin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=eth0s;12157864]and this is a SERVERSIDE module that does it[/QUOTE]
adding it to the autoexec would be too much work I guesspsilent fix for SERVERSIDEin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - you do know only the server can change sv_maxusrcmdprocessticks_holdaim 0? right?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.