Posts by PrinceOfAllSaiyans
10 posts total, newest first.
Money Spawning DLLin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Fucking glorious, if you could PM me the offsets associated with the source code inside this hack I would love you foreverHow to find the NVG/Heatfilter code in arma 2in ArmA 2 Hacks - Ok so noone replied to me but I figured this out. If you know how to work with multi-level pointers the offsets are:
0xDA8208] + 0x13A8] + 4] + 0xC16] <---------------- NVG
0xDA8208] + 0xWhy Do you hack?in DayZ Discussion - [QUOTE=Slithers;9160247]You guys want end game gear in 5 minutes, you don't need to go through the trouble of stealing keys and using scripts. Grab an axe, wait for some idiot to come along with all his end game gear in arma 2 free spawning vehicles as hostin ArmA 2 Hacks - If the server has battleeye you're out of luck, odds are that the createVehicle command will give you a script restriction like many other commands do. That's why people use battleeye bypasses. However those are hard toHow to find the NVG/Heatfilter code in arma 2in ArmA 2 Hacks - Hey guys,
Basically here's my question:
I would like to find the code in arma 2 that applies an nvg filter to scopes and the code that applies the heatvision filter to scopes for both the l85 and as50 thermal. I am fa
Showing the 5 most recent posts.