Posts by R3DDOT
347 posts total, newest first.
UNRANKED [NA LVL 30, 9CHAMPS, UNVERIFIED, HANDLVLED] FOR AN EUW PBEin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=cewinez;12051607]
Account Details
Server: NA
Champions Owned: 9
Skins: 3
2 Rune Pages
Picture Details -- Click (http://imgur.com/a/BLM1K)
If interested please add me thru skype.
Skype ID: cewi.ne
Thank you
[/QRP Cards (2 $100)in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=A;12050470]Mhm R3DDOT Would you go first with me?[/QUOTE]. No. Can wait for the mm's to come back and trade then.RP Cards (2 $100)in League of Legends Marketplace - Charging 55 dollars per code.
Accepting PayPal only.
If interested , contact me on skype.
Skype : jnf.1997WTB CHEAP RP! BUYING ANYTHING CHEAPER THAN RIOT PRICE!in League of Legends Marketplace - sellin him rpVector class for Arduinoin C++/C Programming - I'm struggling with this issue that I can seem to get around of.
When defining a vector class, I'm seeming to get some issues when deleting the allocated pointer.
Oddly enough, this only happens after I "read" the me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.