Posts by prabhraj
16 posts total, newest first.
Is ther a way to make 1$ per day, by doing nothing?in Money Making Methods - How would you go about learning how to do it/ start doing it?Is ther a way to make 1$ per day, by doing nothing?in Money Making Methods - What SEing? Just curious, maybe I'll look it up and try learning if what you're saying about making a 100 a week is true.Experiancing some problems with Huzuni 1.7.2in Minecraft Help - Thanks for helping anyways :] I'll see if I can figure something out to solve this, thanks anyways though.Experiancing some problems with Huzuni 1.7.2in Minecraft Help - I've tried updating OpenGL, says all drivers are up to date.Experiancing some problems with Huzuni 1.7.2in Minecraft Help - Graphics Card-Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family
OpenGL version-1.4
And btw, how did my post count go back down to 7 Oo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.