Posts by ZeroTheKing
5 posts total, newest first.
Pean's LegitEx v1.3.6.2 [PUBLIC] - Message of the day is not available :)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Kadyen;11144969]I played on it yesterday today i see i got vac ban.
I dont use others cheats just it on this acc. I played legit no aimbot, trigger so watch out.[/QUOTE]
it was approved today so how did you playPolyMeme v6 {BUG FIXXX} {LOW CPU} {OPEN SOURCE} Works with 11/11/15 updatein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Could someone tell me how to change the hotkeys?PolyMeme v5 {Added NoFlash!} {MultiHack} PolyHack!in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - love your hack :) thx for sharingRadar & Trigger - Self modifying - External 1.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=seba1696;10146147]Can u run this hack while fullscreened mode?? i mean other hacks u usually have to do in windowed??[/QUOTE]
Works fine for me in full screen so ye.Roxo's Simple Public!in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Awesome hack!!!!bobo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.