Posts by MarcAu
42 posts total, newest first.
Why is canada so dull and boringin United States of America - Hey, I'm from Canada too, from the french part of that country, and it is not so bad. Winter is cool if u like to snowboard or skiing, hockey, etc. Weed is less expensive here too, Stop saying that Canada suck freaking AOld Vs. New Metal/Hardcore/Deathin Entertainment - Hi,
Do you prefer old or new Metal/hardcore/death?
New
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rZWHEWb4PQY?fs=1&hl=fr_FR"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value=Account For Sale!!!!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=pure0rs0player;192922]I am selling an aaccount For Rune Scape I put a Pic...
Offer
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/237/dsdsdsd8cjul0.png[/QUOTE]
I Offer You 8M...for ThatAccountSelling account 108in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=MarcAu;192918]Im selling My account Lvl 108
Here's a pic of The account
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3200/rsstats3hs9ok6.jpg[/QUOTE]
It's starting at 8MSelling account 108in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Im selling My account Lvl 108
Here's a pic of The account
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3200/rsstats3hs9ok6.jpg
Showing the 5 most recent posts.