Posts by ShadowPwnz
104 posts total, newest first.
Griefing Clientin Minecraft Help - Is there anything I could code into a griefing client without advanced java? Like .up or invis or sneak hack?
How did zombe do it?Griefing Clientin Minecraft Help - So basically I want to make an extremely simple griefing client with only instamine. I can code instamine through both a superpickaxe or just setting every hardness to 0, but I don't know how to use the clientside minecrMy sig for house Hax =]in Showroom - I think there's too much empty space. Might just be me, though.Yeah its darkin Showroom - Agree with above, green looks totally contrasting there.Prototype Sig, CnCin Showroom - @trianglez It does say look, but it seems to be cut off by the border.
@serpentine second one came first, and I did follow a tutorial pretty much completely(except text and lens flare)
I personally would've thought t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.