Posts by ftv
276 posts total, newest first.
Spending ZP on crates OR slaughter tickets.in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Syephro;9226207]Title says it all. Which do you think is better. Chances wise/rewards wise... Whatever.
Discuss.
-Sye[/QUOTE]
I bought 50 slaughter ticket=got nothing. I bought 50 kukri gold crates=I won kukri gRambo.? Busted in Clan Warin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=LunarX;9225582]
Don't have EU installed =| + Don't have an account on EU.[/QUOTE]
PFFFFFFFFFFFFRambo.? Busted in Clan Warin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=LunarX;9225570]
I can 1v1 you/your clan any time.[/QUOTE]
I dont have CF NA client on my pc right now, we can play on CF EU IGN--> PayLyy- if you want.Rambo.? Busted in Clan Warin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=LunarX;9225549]
Better storage doesn't mean you have skills bro.[/QUOTE]
Im sure im more skilled than you.Rambo.? Busted in Clan Warin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=LunarX;9224692]
You just mad, because you are too poor to afford any better guns.[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Verdana]OMG I WILL GOT AN INFRACTION AGAIN BCS OF YOU F***OT.
YOU CAN PLAY ONLY WITH NOOBLIKE GUNS AND CHARS BCS
Showing the 5 most recent posts.