Posts by MetrikForce
49 posts total, newest first.
Banned from using these hacks ?in Minecraft Help - If you know what you're doing you should be fine. From how you posted this I don't think you do though.
I'd personally try a few out on singleplayer and on a NC+ test server once you got the handle for the client.
HerHow to get free minecraft accountsin Minecraft Tutorials - This method is garbage, but you will get the occasional retard who falls for it.Egg crack running slowin Minecraft Help - Limit your max to ~100. 500 is ludicrous unless you have a million proxies. Speaking of which, make sure use tick "Check Proxies". It'll only use the good ones.99 percent of the public alts got bannedin Minecraft Discussions - So that's why my fucking 4K list dwindled down to 2K. I had some damn good shit on those accounts.Faggot in the wild, a documentary by Grizzlyin Flaming & Rage - [QUOTE=pelgatina;10039622]no bullying, no gender discrimination, is clear fat fuck top kek niku ・( ̄∀ ̄) EliteTaco9000[/QUOTE]
>no gender discrimination
>assuming the guy is fat
You rem
Showing the 5 most recent posts.