Posts by Pasalus
6 posts total, newest first.
VACin Rust Discussions & Help - My brother's account and my own are both VAC banned from Rust, so it is active in the game. Posting to let people know.SAMP Ban Evadingin Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multi Player (SAMP) Hacks - I was banned from the uL 420 DayZ server and reformatting got me unbanned somehow. I used a proxy before reformatting and it unbanned me too but I got the proxy IP banned and it stopped working. After being banned again Duping For Freein Rust Discussions & Help - Well I can no longer dupe because of being VAC banned as of several hours ago. The duping is done through the cheat itself with hotkeys and you can't do it without the cheat.Duping For Freein Rust Discussions & Help - I can join any server you're playing and duplicate whatever items you want. Doing it for free because other people are trying to charge for something that just came with a paid hack.
My Skype is b3markhamVACin Rust Discussions & Help - Is VAC really not working like so many say? It sounds like something anti-cheaters would say to get people banned for using dumb easily-detected programs like CE.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.