Posts by Benstone
91 posts total, newest first.
B> Karma Koinin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=famas5life;10267791]East Server: Buying $30 Karma Koin for 100m[/QUOTE]
Add me on skype: verdeyet100m Gold in East for 50$ Paypal or Karma Koinin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=671012;10234480]I found your skype on your other thread and i added you
my skype is chiddybang33
- - - Updated - - -
lol the guy just scammed 30m
pretending he can't send money to my paypal after i gave him th100m Gold in East for 50$ Paypal or Karma Koinin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm looking to buy 100m on East server, I can either pay by Paypal or Karma koin cards. Check my previous selling threads for vouches, You'll either go first or we can use a middleman from the sticky thread only.
Th25K NXin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Last call for the card, will be used by tomorrow25K NXin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - numppppppppppp
Showing the 5 most recent posts.