Posts by cyberwolf575
10 posts total, newest first.
[1.4.XXX] EXP Level Tool AWin Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Corogast;9964026]I think so. I mean I play legit for a little bit then maybe set my XP to go above 10 ranks or so from my original. So far no reset. :)[/QUOTE]
Haha alright thanks! I'll try that! I currently rank[1.4.XXX] EXP Level Tool AWin Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Corogast;9963997]Because you're jumping to really high ranks too fast.[/QUOTE]
So going only to lvl 50(no prestige) is setting my rank to high? So should I only set it to like 30?
Edit: Honest question, not tryi[1.4.XXX] EXP Level Tool AWin Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Corogast;9963958]Are you going straight to Prestige 15 or something?[/QUOTE]
No, not at all. So what happened, I got to lvl 50 on my own(no tools), then I prestiged once(only once), and got in a hacked lobby(prob[1.4.XXX] EXP Level Tool AWin Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - Sadly I keep getting reset after using this. :(BOOSTING 4FREEin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - id/cyberwolf656
Showing the 5 most recent posts.