Posts by puggii
24 posts total, newest first.
AHK VAC?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - I've been told many times that ahk can't get you vac banned but I've seen ahk cheats get flagged as detected, but I didn't get banned even tho I was using them. So am I just being lucky or can they actually be detected?Pean's AHK MultiScript Update (BHop, Instant 180, RCS, Custom Sensitivity)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Could it be possible to add a crosshair where the spray is going using this http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=877898&page=6
Also smoother rcs would be nicePean's AHK MultiScript v3 (BHop, Instant 180, RCS, Dynamic Sensitivity)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Its great but would be perfect if rcs didnt shake screenCounterNoob v1.2 [ESP / Radar Hack / Aimbot] by Fredaikisin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I got VAC'd, and im sure it isnt overwatch that turned to vac because I didnt have time to go to competitive and played only in deathmatch. Didnt go too crazy with it either. I have used other hacks on the account but myCounterNoob v1.2 [ESP / Radar Hack / Aimbot] by Fredaikisin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Only hack here with esp that works for me for some reason, so thats good. Aim bot misses quite lot but it works more like as an aim assist : ) Cant really throw nades or plant the bomb with it tho. Smooth aim didnt do an
Showing the 5 most recent posts.