Posts by CrucifyKillRott
6 posts total, newest first.
[Release] Working Public Hack w/ Chams, wallhack, no fog... (6/1/09)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=dgbyud;707731]This doesnt work!
I've tryed it 5 times
When i run in Windows 95, a thing pops up and says Combats Arms is not responding
I have vista I run Hack as administraitor
Can you help me![/quote]
i h[Release] Working Public Hack w/ Chams, wallhack, no fog... (6/1/09)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - hey great stuff man. but ahh i have a problem i've done everything you said, but when i go to press "Game Start" it comes up with "Combat Arms Has Stopped Working" andd my OS is Vista. help would be appreciated :oMy Downloadsin Spammers Corner - I save the files and they always saved to to C:\Users\DownloadsMy Downloadsin Spammers Corner - i've uninstalled AVG witch was my anti virusMy Downloadsin Spammers Corner - i tried google nothing there that helps, so i just posted it on this forum probably not the right place to put it. and no it's not the file cause i have downloaded a heap and none worked. maybe it's saving the file to th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.