Posts by HackerBat
71 posts total, newest first.
The Infected Client.in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Lmao, I didn't realise this until the day after my account password got changed, I just thought I was typing it in wrong the whole time or my email was wrong but then I eventually pressed "forgot my password" and I'm gla[X25.1.1] Crazy Client [Fixes]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Hey, Thanks for the update. However, It'd be nice if you could change the code so you can see the chat in low CPU mode so I can actually still talk to people whilst in that mode, or could you even add a button/command to[1.8] Huzuni 3.5 VIPin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Bumpity, Bumpity, Bump! I'm surprised this thread didn't get closed. But I'm back now and still hoping you're enjoying this client![1.8] Huzuni 3.5 VIPin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ZiadHMahmoud;13434257]1.12.2?
works or ?[/QUOTE]
No, It only works for 1.8[1.8] Huzuni 3.5 VIPin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Bumpity, Bumpity, Bump! This is just my daily bump!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.