Posts by bullet1358
3 posts total, newest first.
Cod2 zombie modin Call of Duty 2 Hacks - Hello i would like to know if somebody have a good zombie mod for call of duty 2. I don't know if this is the right section i'm a noob in this forums. :eek:What should i host?in General - Do you think that what you said is funny?What should i host?in General - Hello all,
I was wondering what can i host on my home server? i used to host call of duty 2 servers but i think the game is dead now.. any ideas?How can i host a Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 server?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - I would like to know how can i host a mw2 server, i play in a lot of servers that have mods and i can't find the way to make them.
Thanks
Showing the 4 most recent posts.