Posts by Sn09mg
4 posts total, newest first.
Исходник на Delphi! / Source for Delphi!in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=Ende!;9188571]It possible sure as hell! ;-) All of our hacks were written in Delphi. However, I doubt that you will find any kind of examples in Delphi regarding CF-hacking, however you can translate C(++)-SourcesИсходник на Delphi! / Source for Delphi!in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=rabir007;9186345]
I didn't said that it is impossible...
Everyone told me that hacks in Cx are impossible, and woala i made a hack in C# :D[/QUOTE]
[English]
With the programming language I decided! Could you suИсходник на Delphi! / Source for Delphi!in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=rabir007;9185741]IDK if it is possible to hack Cf in Delphi... Never seen any Delphi source...[/QUOTE]
[Russian]
Если никто не поlИсходник на Delphi! / Source for Delphi!in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [Russian]
Приветствую! Прошу помощи найти ис&#
Showing the 4 most recent posts.