Posts by romzi
20 posts total, newest first.
Buying Account With Good Speed And Perms $5 - $35in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Linked to my Facebook, will unlink when I sell.
Email is mine.
I set 2 recovery questions. Will tell when you purchase
or i will delete upon request.
Are you interested? PM ME OR EMAIL ME
romziishere hotmail
SKYHigh RANK account /must have fair amount of perms/prefer perm speed gearin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - added you on skype.High RANK account /must have fair amount of perms/prefer perm speed gearin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - azerous i only trade with official middle man btw.High RANK account /must have fair amount of perms/prefer perm speed gearin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Skype - Romziromzi4
I AM ORIGINAL OWNER.
30k gp
60 day spec with
60day claymore
60day hornets
vGame Version: NA
Rank:MAJ 3
KDR:.90
PRICE - $35 paypal
I HAVE PERM ELITE MODERATOR
PERM CLAN EMBLEM
Mj3, perms, cheap, paypal, original ownerin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - still for sale
Showing the 5 most recent posts.