Posts by rats487
12 posts total, newest first.
I wanna leanr how to hack but like...in General Game Hacking - I wanna learn how to hack, you know.
But when i look at snippets i see these strange words like DWORD and cshell, etc
I looked everywhere D: nobody explains it, i'm extremely frustrated and am willing to learn. i just Help me, please.in C++/C Programming - Thanks :)
Will check some books out.What Language Should I Learn?in Coders Lounge - English ;)What exactly should i learn to get into hacking? (Ik about all the stickies n' stuff)in C++/C Programming - 1. hat exactly should i learn to get started in hacking? (programming wise)
2. what other knowledge do you need besides programming?
3. Any other tips?
(My ultimate goal would be to succesfully bypass a well-known antHelp me, please.in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=rats487;9281035]Alright, i'm up all over this shit now, thanks.
in general, do programming tuts show what all this means:
CreateToolhelp32Snapshot function
Process32First function
Process32Next function
OpenPro
Showing the 5 most recent posts.