Posts by Walkah
5 posts total, newest first.
Killed by Fatein Realm of the Mad God Discussions - It's a cemetery bossA clue towards duping?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - My point in this thread was not to brag about duping, or beg for the dupe. My point was to discuss about my observations. If you'd like to argue please leave this thread and meet in real life or something.A clue towards duping?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=bzba;9194762]Oh... Just wondering...[/QUOTE]
EUNorth, AsiaSouthEast,EUSouth . they have spammed letter namesA clue towards duping?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=bzba;9194757]:hidesmile: what server have you been on? :hidesmile:[/QUOTE]
depends why you're asking? :pA clue towards duping?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Hello-
I've been observing duping, or what I think to be duping for a few days now.
What I've observed is that they all have the tutorial ring, and either a master robe, magus robe, or an elder robe on.
They have 8 of o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.