Posts by happyslap420
6 posts total, newest first.
[Release] LSRust - UPDATED to New Version!in Rust Hacks / Cheats - [QUOTE=liquidsystem;9195890]
There's a new update? Oh crap... May have to update my hacks when I get back home!!![/QUOTE]
No idea, I havent played the game in a while so it might have just been catching up for me[Release] LSRust - UPDATED to New Version!in Rust Hacks / Cheats - [QUOTE=liquidsystem;9195873]
I just personally tested the 2 DLLs I posted in my original post and they both work, also tested on 2 fresh computers to see if it was an issue.[/QUOTE]
I got it working, for some reason it[Release] LSRust - UPDATED to New Version!in Rust Hacks / Cheats - [QUOTE=liquidsystem;9195823]
Are you by chance using a non-legit version of Rust? Also, check to see if you're in Developer Branch as well, I'm not updating the game for dev builds.
Check here: [/QUOTE]
Im not using th[Release] LSRust - UPDATED to New Version!in Rust Hacks / Cheats - It says I cant post links yet "nDfm0Ku" on imgur[Release] LSRust - UPDATED to New Version!in Rust Hacks / Cheats - [QUOTE=liquidsystem;9195795]
Because that wouldn't make sense. The game doesn't run off of a .rar file, it runs off of the file INSIDE THE RAR.
Have you never using WinRar before?[/QUOTE]
Sorry I didnt make it clear, I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.