Posts by Phillip J Terry
5 posts total, newest first.
C# vs. Visual Basicin Debate Fort - So I want to learn a new programming language and I want one of these two.
Which should I chose and why? Also, obviously, you can all debate over it and such.What Email Service is This? h•••••••••.comin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - 1st, I doubt he has a private domain because he's 11 years old.
The reason I need it is so I can migrate his Minecraft account under my email but in order to get into his email, I need his old email... and that's the emaWhat Email Service is This? h•••••••••.comin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - As the title asks.
What email service is this... h•••••••••.com
It starts with an H and has 10 letters in it overall. I really need to know this.
And yes. I've searcFavorite Odd Future Song.in Entertainment - So I'm REALLY into Odd Future and I really want to know if any of you are. So if you are, say so and give your favorite song by them!
Mine is Golden by Tyler, the Creator.
If you don't know, Odd Future is a rap collectWhat are u listening to ....in Entertainment - Tyler, the Creator - Golden. HOLY CRAP IT'S GOOD!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.