Posts by ssj58trunks
43 posts total, newest first.
MPGH CA NA PUB (v1.2) (UPDATED)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Im running XP it works fine for around 5-10 mins then it crashes so does that mean it will only DC for all XP users or is only for me. Because my brother has XP on his and it works fine he doesn't know whyFlameswor10 Menu [v5.1] || Waddle Waddlein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I think there is some issue on windows 7, my friend would D/C after 30 mins on his 7 64 bit computer, i didn't D/C once on my Xp computer. So i tried it on my Windows 7 computer and it D/Ced me after 10 mins.Matypatty |OBrozz | _Fk127_ | Public Hack V1 | Aimbot | Remotekill | Weapon Teleport|in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - my problem is that when I start combat arms it will start and run fine but hacks ownt load when I press insert the menu doesn't pop up im positive that I have done every thing correctly. With all the other newer hacks itMy Spy/Mini-Gun/RPG/LAW/No Scope/ mod packin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - dude amazing job...Extravagant of UFB Presents: FAMAS IronSights! EPIC :Din Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - so the iron sight only applys to the m416 camo or to all guns?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.