Posts by vurezo
29 posts total, newest first.
Dlux's Ban Appealin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=arunforce;12592304]I don't buy the story of him paying off resolvers to change his IP. Sounds like a load of bullshit to me, more like they came to an arrangement if he excused his behavior. I'll take a deep look MSDN Admin Accountsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Check this (now resolved) scam report before dealing: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091738.msg11636748#new
OP had a change of heart and refunded me.Microsoft Keysin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Vouch, he sold me 20 keys and the whole deal was done in ~2 minutes.BizSpark Invites $80 Eachin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey,
I am selling BizSpark invites for $80 each.
If you'd like to buy, please hit me up on Skype.
My Skype ID: vurezo
I only accept PayPal, PerfectMoney and BitCoins.
I will not be giving out any vouch copSteam Game Gifts - Nearly the entire catalog discounted!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - My Skype: vurezo
Hit me up relatively quickly or I ain't interested.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.