Posts by metroidfan
15 posts total, newest first.
Among Us Cheat Table 9.22s with Hotkeysin Among Us Hacks & Cheats - Is there a way to determine who is the imposter without anyone knowing? If I set myself to imposter it changes my name to red and they can see that.[Cheat Table] Among Us v2020.8.12s (version 1)in Among Us Hacks & Cheats - Can someone explain which option is it to see whos the imposter? And what value to change it to?[Cheat Table] Among Us v2020.8.12s (version 1)in Among Us Hacks & Cheats - Be the imposter DOES NOT WORK. If you are the host and put the imposter number to 2, it makes 3 imposters. If you have 1 imposter it makes 2 imposters. This is with me even as host. Then its super obvious that something How would I know if I’m HWID banned?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - So I’ve gotten banned for hacking twice already on 2 different accounts. How would I know if I’m HWID banned? Can I make another account and buy DBD again? I don’t plan to hack anymore I’ve given up.RIP Fiddlerin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Http debugger got me banned about a couple hours ago
Showing the 5 most recent posts.