Posts by DaRkMaStEd
24 posts total, newest first.
[W.I.P] The Seraphs' Dominion (123.5.1)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=SorenOwlProd;9692587]go die ......
im done
ur dumb good bye t('_'t)[/QUOTE]
Um what????Need 1 People For HDevin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=Drasesino Master;9690999]You have enter in the Hamachi networks?[/QUOTE]
Yes I got in one why?Need 1 People For HDevin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - No one who has the ability to add the prod stat window will help you. So don't expect to get that.RotMG 22.1 Private Serverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=FlutterM4rk;9687993]describe "iment" please[/QUOTE]
He probably meant "i ment".HandMade Private Server! - VPS Hosted 24/7 ~Live~ (No Hamachi)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - [QUOTE=sacredmike;9676426]We have the ui, the dungeons are being worked on, bugs yes, lag... On prod i get more lag then I do on the pserver, and what other things? Pets? Already being worked on.[/QUOTE]
If you have the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.