Posts by Przemo473
31 posts total, newest first.
[EUW] Gold IVin League of Legends Marketplace - Refresh accepting cs go items can use middleman.Personal Steam Account 73 gamesin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Refresh accepting cs go items can use middleman.[EUW] Gold IVin League of Legends Marketplace - Well still playing when I am bored can change for cs:go skins, I can use middleman. Can someone change topic name to [EUW]Gold IV ?
http://i.imgur.com/Z7Ci3W2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bbHNxM2.jpgPersonal Steam Account 73 gamesin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Well I still want to sell this account but for cs:go knife or cs:go items I will create new steam account and then I will recive it there. Can use middleman no problem. If you want to trade without middleman you are goinWant to buy humble bundle games for 1$ that 3 games for paysafecard 2.99 euroin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello as title says I want to buy games from humble bundle. I have rest of money on my paysafecards I can't pay with paysafecard so I want to trade you will send me a gift from humble bundle with that games and I will gi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.