Posts by Heogg
20 posts total, newest first.
Cool/Interesting Summoner Namesin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=pJc.;9251494]skype: winkey.[/QUOTE]
Just added you.
I might use a middleman if you guys don't mind. I have a guy currently trying to scam me. :)Cool/Interesting Summoner Namesin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Gio Jr.;9251098]What server are you looking for?[/QUOTE]
North America.Selling 3 8/8s, 2 7/8s, 15k+ fame, etc.in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Bumping this up. I don't really use skype so message me here.Boosting up to PLAT | FREE VOUCHE BOOSTSin League of Legends Marketplace - Added you on SKype. No response.3v3 | Twisted Treeline Teams/Spots on Sale [Coaching/Boosting/Pay Per Win Available]in League of Legends Marketplace - Wait so if I buy a diamond 3v3 team, you will transfer the team over to me by making me leader and get me the 10 wins?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.