Posts by wawawarotmg
8 posts total, newest first.
EUNorth Fullin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - says the guy who said it was for duping ...
Besides, why would I hack on my main ?
Anyway was just asking to see if the dude with that multibox program was going to appear, but seems notEUNorth Fullin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Just wondering, is it you guys that followed me in the nexus and then spam trade me with all the mules at once ? It made me lag more than USW xD
And because of you people starting to think I was the creator of those bots0 Health hack/glitchin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - what ? God of coding ? lol I don't use hacks, and glitches doesn't involve any coding, so I don't really understand your remark
Besides, I'm here because one of you guys made a picture of me in here, not the other way a0 Health hack/glitchin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - sorry then, I was just pissed yesterday evening :p0 Health hack/glitchin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I'm just a regular player that got pissed that the 2years old spam glitch got scripted while I used it only to show off in nexus because it was hell of a fun.
So now I can't get my fun with it anymore, but hopefully I le
Showing the 5 most recent posts.