Posts by Peakoe2
6 posts total, newest first.
Selling Migrated Alts for $0.50! Cheaper in bulk!in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey, I'm selling migrated alts. This is one of my first trades so I understand if you don't trust me.
I have a small username list if you want to chose.
All payments will be to friends or family.
I am willing toFull access account named RennoKK for an optifine cape!!in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Okay, whats your skype?Looking for a giftcode that works and isnt patched.in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello, I am looking for a giftcode that works, isnt patched and only costs 10 dollars. Post here your skype if you want to do the deal?Full access account named RennoKK for an optifine cape!!in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello, I'm trading a full access account named RenoKK for an optifine cape. Please reply here if you want to trade, include your skype. Thanks!!!Faithful 64in Minecraft Textures & Skins Requests - Hello, I was wondering if any of you could make a faithful 64 like hiteen but with better wood items and updated to 1.7.X? Thanks!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.