Posts by EloBoosting
21 posts total, newest first.
Season 4 , PLACEMENT MATCHES = PRE-ORDER NOW = 25 EUROS ONLY !in League of Legends Marketplace - Complete scammer. Asked him to do a boost for one of my clients and he went offline for about a whole day right after payment. I do not recommend this service at all. Please stay away.Looking for ELO Boosters! All regions!in League of Legends Marketplace - Still looking for boosters! OCE boosters in particular!✦✦✦League of Legends - Placement Matches - Season 4 - Guaranteed Wins - Challenger✦✦✦in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Orange.;9223479]Vouch Copy? And what are the prices?[/QUOTE]
I'm not able to post pictures/links at the moment but I will as soon as I reach 25 posts!✦✦✦League of Legends - Placement Matches - Season 4 - Guaranteed Wins - Challenger✦✦✦in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Cataclypse;9223480]
Do you duoq?[/QUOTE]
It depends on your pre-season 4 rank or current rank and also the region you play in.Looking for ELO Boosters! All regions!in League of Legends Marketplace - We need OCE Boosters!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.